Pu Advisory Committee
Prof.Dr S.N. Bhat (SNB) : Popularly known as SNB, is founder secretary of Sri. Laksmidevamma Shyambhat Educational Trust, Principal of S.N.BHAT INDEPENDENT PU COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & COMMERCE and has the vast teaching experience of 24 years in Physics. He worked in Vijaya College as Sr. Lecturer in department of Physics. Started “S.N. BHAT ACADEMY” in the year 1994. He was a resource person at Vijaya teachers college for science subject for 10th Std syllabus. He has been awarded as “ Shikshana Ratna” for the service rendered in the field of education.
Prof. S. Lakshminarayan Rao (SLR):
- Popularly known as SLR, presently working HOD of chemistry in S.N.BHAT Independent College of Science & Commerce College and S.N. Bhat Academy.
- Retired as a principal of Govt. Home science college and has 44 years of teaching experience.Worked in the panel of resource person constituted by PU Board for PU College.
- He is consultant for CET exam and formation of question papers for CET.
- He has set the question paper for both PUC and BSc., degree examination.
- He has been honored with Best Teacher award in 1999 by Bangalore University Student Welfare Association.
Prof. A.K. Manjunath (AKM) is a retired professor in Mathematics from A.P.S. College of Science in Bangalore. He has 47 years of teaching experience in mathematics. He worked as HOD of Mathematics in APS college of Science. He has set the question paper for II PUC Karnataka Board and also Bsc., degree examination of Bangalore University.